Our business is open. Please read further before making a trip here:
- Only two people are allowed in the store at a time, and we prefer one person per vehicle.
- We ask people who have been travelling, been near people who have travelled, are sick, or have been near sick people, to please not come.
- For those who do not want to come into the store, you can pre-order - pay by e-transfer to , or we can bring the sanitized debit machine outside for you... and we can bring the products to your vehicle. We require at least two days' notice for this. Please coordinate with us by email or by calling 306-242-8949.
- Remember, our coin operated milk dispenser has fresh cold milk in the creamery. Bring your bottles, jars and coins and fill em up! We can give you coins at the store as well. The same rules apply in the creamery. Only one person inside at a time with hand and spray sanitizers provided.
- Please return your bottles when you come back, either to the crate outside or at the counter for a deposit.
Our hours are the same:
Monday - noon to 6:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays and Holidays closed.
Thank you for your support!
Martha and Bas
The little dairy that could!
Welcome to the Sunnyside Dairy website!
Sunnyside Dairy is the umbrella name for the site.
Under the umbrella is:
We are excited to be the first dairy farm in the province of Saskatchewan to sell
milk on tap, from our own cows. Our milk is pasteurized by the batch method, and is non-homogenized which means the cream rises to the top. Nothing is added to our milk.
Farmyard Market is our on-farm store that carries homemade perogies, pies, soups, baking, and more, made fresh from our approved kitchen. We sell beef and pork from happy livestock raised here, as well as a variety of local foods including eggs, honey, canning, Mennonite noodles, gifts, fresh vegetables in the summer, and much more!
We host an annual music festival in the summertime called Perogyfest, which features folk, country, and rock 'n' roll bands and artists from SK and Canada! Check back closer to summertime for more details.