Farmyard Market, our on-farm store is in its seventh year of operation. We sell:
- milk and milk products from our cows
- our own pastured Holstein beef
- pork from our free-run, whey-fed, outside raised pigs
- food products made in our approved on-farm commercial kitchen using as many locally grown ingredients as possible. Some of the foods we make are perogies, butter crust pies, soups, cabbage rolls, beetniks, lasagna, pulled pork, gravies, canning, baking, granola, cracklings, head cheese, lard, and much more!
- home-made food products and gifts from local farmers, crafters, growers, and makers of all kinds such as eggs, honey, fish, chicken, vegetables, lefsa, Mennonite noodles, organic grains, locally roasted coffees, beeswax candles, soaps, lotions, sewing and knitting pieces.
Some of our suppliers and butchers include:
Joan's Beeswax Candles
Carmen Corner Meats
Star City Meats
Bev's Fish & Seafood
Steph's Sewing and Such
Mennonite Homestyle Noodles
Blue Heron Gardens
Prairie Bean Roastery
Rusty's Wild Rice
Naturally Amped Foods
Gift certificates are also available!