Farmyard Market, our on-farm store is in its ninth year of operation. We sell:
- milk products from our cows
- pastured Holstein beef from our steers
- pork from our whey-fed, free running pigs
- food products made in our provincially inspected kitchen using as many locally grown ingredients as possible. We make perogies, butter crust pies, soups, cabbage rolls, beetniks, lasagna, pulled pork, gravies, canning, baking, granola, cracklings, head cheese, lard, and much more!
- home-made food products and gifts from local farmers, crafters, growers, and makers of all kinds such as eggs, honey, fish, chicken, vegetables, lefsa, Mennonite noodles, organic grains, locally roasted coffees, beeswax candles, soaps, lotions, sewing and knitting pieces.
Some of our suppliers and butchers include:
A and J Apiaries
Joan's Beeswax Candles
Carmen Corner Meats
Star City Meats
Bev's Fish & Seafood
Steph's Sewing and Such
Mennonite Homestyle Noodles
Blue Heron Gardens
Prairie Bean Roastery
Naturally Amped Foods
Original Family Farm
Dam Good Garlic Farm
Gift certificates are also available!